Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 | Indian Navy MR Bharti 2023 | Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2023 | Indian Navy MR Online Form 2023 | Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 | Indian Navy Agniveer MR Bharti 2023 | Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2023 | Indian Navy Agniveer MR Online Form 2023 | Bhartiya Nausena Bharti 2023 | इंडियन नेवी एमआर भर्ती 2023 | इंडियन नेवी अग्निवीर एमआर भर्ती 2023
Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of Matric Recruit (MR) posts for both male and female. Candidates can apply for this recruitment in online mode. Before filling the online form, candidates should read the notification thoroughly. Complete details of this recruitment like important dates, age limit, application fee, educational qualification, selection process, salary etc. are given below.
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023|
Join Indian Navy
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
- Age Limit : 17.5-21 Years
- Born Between : 1 November 2002 to 30 April 2006 (Both Dates Inclusive).
|Matric Recruit (MR)||Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Agniveer Matric Recruit (MR)||300 (Male-240, Female-60)||10th Pass|
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Marks
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023, you have to Apply Online.
- Visit the Official website given below and fill all the Details.
- Pay the Fee through Available Mode.
- The Fee can be Paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Now take a Print Out of the Application form and keep it Safe with you.
Online forms for Navy MR Recruitment will be filled from 29 May to 19 June 2023.
The direct link to fill the online form for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 is given above.